Hi everyone! I’m Ally, as you can probably guess from the title of this blog.
Facts about me
- I have a BHSc (honours) in public health with a concentration in psychology
- I have been horseback riding since I was eight
- I don’t have a favourite genre. My favourite books are from all genres and I have a hard time choosing favourites as it is
- I live in Canada
- My favourite movie is Spirited Away
- I consider myself a feminist and try to promote equality and intersectionalism whenever I can
- I can literally remember the day I learned how to read. I was three and my teacher, Ms. Mosely, taught me at school. Unfortunately I don’t remember what book it was
Some favourite books
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Nothing by Janne Teller
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Beka Cooper trilogy by Tamora Pierce
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
See what I mean about liking every genre?
I hope you enjoy my blog 🙂 I love telling people my opinion on lots of things, but my family and friends get tired of hearing them. I hope to influence someone, even if it’s just in a small way, like discovering your new favourite book.
Thanks for reading and enjoy this picture of my horse being the cutest thing in the whole world (he really is).
stalk me here!