Hi everyone! I’m Ally, as you can probably guess from the title of this blog.
Facts about me
- I have a JD and a BHSc public health with a concentration in psychology
- I have been horseback riding since I was eight
- I live in Canada
- My favourite movie is Spirited Away
- I consider myself a feminist and try to promote equality and intersectionalism whenever I can
- I can literally remember the day I learned how to read. I was three and my teacher, Ms. Mosely, taught me at school. Unfortunately I don’t remember what book it was
Some favourite books
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Nothing by Janne Teller
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- She Would be King by Wayetu More
- A Mind Spread out on the Ground by Alicia Elliott
- Say Nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
You can find a list of my reviews here and my Goodreads page here!
I hope you enjoy my blog 🙂 I love telling people my opinion on lots of things, but my family and friends get tired of hearing them. I hope to influence someone, even if it’s just in a small way, like discovering your new favourite book.
Thanks for reading and enjoy this picture of my horse being the cutest thing in the whole world (he really is).
Twitter // Instagram // Goodreads // Buy me a coffee!