Happy December, friends! I cannot believe it’s already the last month of 2022, literally when did that happen.
- Let Me Tell You What I Mean by Joan Didion: 3 stars
- Run Towards the Danger by Sarah Polley: 5 stars
Only two this month! Overall, I thought the Didion was just okay, but I loved Run Towards the Danger. I had planned on listening to at least one more audiobook, but had an issue with my library app and lost my hold on some I was waiting for 😭😭
- I’m actually not currently reading anything! I have a couple I plan to read soon, but I’m also not pressuring myself to read anything atm
- Survivor: Kaôh Rōng: we finished this season, and I was super happy with the winner!
- Love Is Blind, season 3: this season was a mess, and not necessarily in a good way. I have too many thoughts, but overall I’m team Zanab, I’m happy about Alexa and Brennon and thankful Nancy didn’t marry Bartise, and I’m let down by SK.
- I of course watched Jenny Nicholson’s 4-hour-long video on a theme park I’d never heard of, and loved it. She never disappoints.
- I also watched Not Okay, which is on Disney+! I gave it 3.5 stars. Overall, it had a lot of things going for it — it was super realistic in that I could see something like this happening, it got the internet aspects of it right, I liked that the main character didn’t get a redemption arc. But I also found it just okay in other spots — it dragged at times and it was painful at others. Overall, I think I’d recommend it if you’re interested!
- None sorry!
Other news and highlights
- I really didn’t do a whole lot this month to be honest!
- I started playing Sims 4, which is the main reason why tbh. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it. I never got to play Sims as a kid, so it’s been fun being able to explore Sims.
- Some of my friends got married! They’d eloped earlier this fall, and had a reception/party for everyone who couldn’t come to the elopement, and it was really great! I’m super happy for them and had a great time!
- I went to a night market with one of my friends, and we had a great time! I got some cute Christmas gifts and we caught up and overall it was great
- That’s honestly all that happened in November! December is looking busy so I was grateful to have a chill month
Anyhow, how was your November? What have you been up to? What’s been the most engaging thing you’ve read recently? Let me know!
Thanks for reading! xx