Hello, everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful day. Today I’m confessing ten things I’ve done regarding books, thanks to the lovely Ruqs. I’m so sorry about how late this is! If y’all don’t know their blog, you should definitely check it out! Thank you for getting me to confess about how bad of a person I am.
- I own some books gifted to me literally about six years ago now that I still haven’t read.
- I never use bookmarks. I used to have a really lovely one as a kid and I just kept on losing it. Literally, it was gone for months (turns out it was just under my bed)
- I kept on losing the same book at my junior high’s library, so the librarian stopped letting me take out books.
- I didn’t read Harry Potter until after all the books were out.
- I’m honestly not all that careful with my books? Like, I don’t intentionally try to ruin them, but I’m also not really careful. We definitely have some books that are water-stained, or have sand or horse hair in the pages, and I dog-ear some books.
- I’m really dumb when reading and always forget characters names, so I spent half of The 7&1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle thinking two characters were the same person. I always just read the first letter of someone’s name and assume I know it.
- I don’t really have a favourite genre. I tend to like books in any genre.
- I almost never read new releases. Not because I don’t want to, but mainly because I don’t have a ton of time to read and I don’t buy a lot of books.
- I bought my boyfriend a book for our first Christmas together in 2013 and he still hasn’t read it.
- I can never really listen to audiobooks because I’m not really an auditory learner. I get too distracted by other things and drift off.
So those are my ten bookish confessions! Thanks again, Ruqs, for the tag! If you want to confess ten things, definitely tag me in your post so I can read all the confessions!
Thanks for reading xx