HOW is March over? To me, it felt like it dragged but also went by so quickly, you know?
None 😦 I haven’t made any headway on The Secret History, and I was too busy to read this month.
Book review: the Power: 3.5 stars, rounded to 4
Book reviews: Shanghai Girls and Dreams of Joy: 4.5 stars, rounded to 5
Mini review: Broken Things: 3.5 stars, rounded to 3
Other bookish posts
From around the internet
I don’t have any this month, sorry!! I’ve been too busy. I actually did read a couple articles this month, I just can’t find them at the moment.
Other news and highlights
- It was my birthday at the beginning of the month! Some of my friends bought me a cake and then some of my other friends and I went out to dinner.
- Our school hosted a ball for the first years, and I went with a bunch of my friends and it was a lot of fun! I got to wear a pretty dress and dress up all fancy, so it was a good time.
- Our school also hosted Career Day and I got to talk to the loveliest lawyers ever.
- I made new blog headings! I just wanted to change things up. I think they’re really pretty, if I do say so myself.
- One of my friend’s hosted a Jeopardy night, and it was actually a lot of fun!
- I went and saw the Toronto Maple Leafs play live!!!! They lost but it was still fun!!!
- Lisa See saw my book reviews of her books and retweeted them 😭😭😭
How was your March? Let me know!!