Happy Tuesday, y’all!! And happy Pancake Tuesday! I decided I’m making myself pancakes for either dinner or breakfast today, so I’m super excited about that.
But today we’re doing the two truths and a lie book tag! I was tagged by the wonderful Meeghan to do this tag, which is a lot of fun. Two truths and a lie is one of my favourite drinking games/ice breakers, so I’m super excited about this post!
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code:<Details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>PUT YOUR LIE IN HERE!</Details>) (just change the S in summary and D in detail to lower case!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along
- Link back to the original post (Kaleena wants to see ALL of your secrets)
The truths and the lie
- I didn’t read Harry Potter until all the books were out
- The CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore was my literal dream as a child
- I have a signed copy of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Reveal the Lie
The lie is number 3!! I actually don’t even own a copy of Good Omens. I loaned it to my friend to take to camp and she lost it somewhere (though I swear if I went to their house, it would be exactly where we left it). But it’s true that I didn’t read Harry Potter until they were all out, so I didn’t really grow up reading them (but I’d read them all before I was 13 so it kind of counts?). And I so wanted to be a spy as a kid, and CHERUB was my literal dream. You have no idea how much I wanted it to be true.
Thank you again to Meeghan for the tag! Let me know below if you correctly guessed my lie! Thanks for reading!