Wow February went by SO QUICKLY WTF. Sorry for disappearing the past week-ish. I was on reading break, and have honestly just had no motivation to blog. Which is why this post is late, and why I missed my Woman of the Month post. Sorry!!!!!!
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand: 3.5 stars
I also started The Secret History by Donna Tartt but it’s a brick so I haven’t finished it yet.
Book review: Pachinko: 5 stars
Book review: the Butterfly Garden: 4 stars
Other bookish posts
I bought The Secret History by Donna Tartt on my Kindle!
From around the internet
I don’t have any this month, sorry!! Like I said, it’s been a somewhat unproductive month.
Other news and highlights
- Some of my friends and I got together to watch the Superbowl, which was a lot of fun even if it was the most boring Superbowl ever
- I went home for reading break, which was really great. My brother and I went skiing, we did another escape room, I went to a party with some of my friends. It was a good time
- I had a bunch of job interviews!!!!! I haven’t heard back from any of them yet (but not hearing from three of them by now = not getting the job), but please send me good vibes for the other ones!!!
- My favourite hockey player resigned with my favourite team and I’m just :’)
I also wanted to apologize again for how distant I’ve been this month. School is kind of weird at the moment; I have a ton of free time, which actually makes me less motivated to do anything. I have two research positions, and I still feel like I’m swimming in time, which means I feel unproductive and then I feel depressed. I’ve just been feeling kind of bored and restless and am trying to figure that out. So I’ve been a little unmotivated with the blogging lately. But thank you all for all your continued love and support ❤ It honestly means the world to me.
Update: writing this post was a journey and a half. I am crying and laughing at my own stupidity. Thank you for putting up with me. Sorry for being an idiot 94% of the time.
How was your February? Let me know!!