Happy Friday, everyone! First Friday of 2019, so exciting!!!!
Today I thought I’d talk about some of my 2019 reading plans. I generally like to keep my plans and goals achievable so I don’t stress throughout the year. So I’m keeping that this year too. I also like to set very general TBRs as I’m such a mood reader but also like some structure. So, without further ado, here are my 2019 reading plans!
Goodreads goal: 25 books. In 2018, I set it initially at 20, then to 30, and ended up reading 28 books. I think 25 is totally achievable.
Books I wanted to read in 2018 and didn’t get to
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami: this book is so long, so I didn’t get to finish it. But I will finish it this year.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: I got this book for Christmas, so now I have a physical copy to read!
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi: I still haven’t read this book, but I will soon.
Backlist books I want to read
From my Goodreads “read soon or remove” list
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
Other backlist books to read
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
So, those are all the books that I definitively want to read in 2019. Hopefully it’s achievable!
What books do you want to read in 2019? Have you read any of these? Any similarities? Let me know!!
Thanks for reading! xx