Finally, the last month of the year!! December was a busy month, but also pretty great!
I actually got to read this month!!
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman: 4 stars
- Educated by Tara Westover: 5 stars
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire: 4 stars
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng: 5 stars (a million stars)
Book discussions posted
Other bookish posts
You can see my Christmas haul above! I also received The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker, Women Talking by Mariam Toews, and Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
From around the internet
I actually didn’t read any this month. I was so busy with school, and then I wanted to just read books.
Other news and highlights
- I finished my first semester of law school and made it through finals!
- I had a lovely Christmas and relaxing break where I got to read a lot of great books.
- I went skiing!!!
- I finally watched Eighth Grade, and I will protect Elsie Fisher at all costs
Thanks for reading! How was your month?