Happy Saturday, everyone!! It’s so close to Christmas and I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Today I’m doing the Mystery Blogger Award, which I was tagged for by the lovely Sara @ the Bibliophagist. Sara, I’m so sorry it took me a million years, but thank you so much for the tag! 💖💖 For everyone who doesn’t know Sara, you should.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
THE RULES FOR THE AWARD ARE:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- My favourite sport to watch is baseball. It’s just the best, and I love it.
- I’m a really picky eater. Idk if I’ve ever really mentioned this on my blog, but I’m so picky. It’s horrible.
- I wanted to be an architect for a really long time, but I don’t like drawing straight lines. I shit you not, that’s 80% of the reason I don’t want to be an architect any more.
Questions from Sara
Do you get any book subscription boxes? If so, which ones and do you like them? If not, would you like to?
I don’t! I’m a student, so I don’t have a ton of money for things like subscription boxes atm. I also don’t have a ton of bookish merch, and don’t really see the need for any right now. But maybe one day in the future!
Who’s one fictional character (book or otherwise) that you relate to?
I’m going to go with Elle Woods right now. We have so much in common: we’re both blonde and we’re both in law school. No but honestly, I watched Legally Blonde for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I loved it so much.
Do you have any other book-related accounts? (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Goodreads, etc) Feel free to share your links!
I have my twitter, which is where I post my blog things, though it’s not really book-related. It’s here, if you want to follow me!
What makes you happy?
Books, good music, friends, when my favourite sports teams win, validation from other people, the Good Place, taking really long showers, hot chocolate that isn’t super sweet, baking cookies
What’s the last book that made you laugh really hard?
I honestly can’t remember! I read a lot of heavier books this year, and it’s been a while since I read a funny book.
And my questions are:
- Who was your favourite childhood author?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
- What book would you recommend to your younger self?
- Tell me your very specific coffee-shop order
As always, no pressure!!! ❤
Thanks again to Sara for the tag! And thank you all for reading! xx