As this is being posted, I’m writing my first exam of law school. And it’s for my least favourite class!!!!! Please send me good vibes and keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!!!
Anyways, onto today’s tag. Today is the Three Bookish Things Tag. Thank you so much to Anatomy of a Book Thief for the tag! As always, sorry this is so late.
Three Read Once and Loved Authors
- Kazuo Ishiguro: I’ve read Never Let Me Go and now I want to read everything he writes.
- Laini Taylor: I’ve read Strange the Dreamer and am now strongly considering reading all her other books.
- Donna Tartt: I read the Goldfinch and thought it was amazing. I’m hoping to get the Secret History soon!
Three Titles I’ve Watched But Haven’t Read:
- IT by Stephen King: I actually really enjoyed the movie and highly recommend it. Will I ever read the book? Probably not.
- Princess Diaries: I love the movie and have zero desire to read the books. I just loved the movies enough that I don’t feel like I have to read the books.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: I loved the movie!!! It was so cute!!! I’m still trying to decide whether I want to read the book or not.
Three Characters You Love
- Sirius Black: he’s just my favourite from the series. I think he’s just such a good character.
- Sunja from Pachinko by Min Jin Lee: Sunja was the sweetest, most hard-working character I have ever read. She was so inspiring and I loved reading about her.
- Nimona from Nimona by Noelle Stevenson: Nimona is just the best.
Three Series Binged
This is hard because (1) I don’t really read series and (2) I don’t really binge series. So the only one I can really think of is Harry Potter. I didn’t read Harry Potter until after all the books were out, but I read them all in about two months. My brother and I were obsessed with them for a while (still are tbh we just tone it down in public).
Three Current Favourite Book Covers
Look how pretty!!!
Three Goals for the Year
2018 is coming to a close, so I thought I’d do three goals for next year:
- Read at least 10 backlist books
- Read at least two non-fiction
- Read one book per month
Because I tagged everyone I know last week and I don’t want to bug people, I’m not tagging anyone today. But if you want to do this tag, definitely do and please let me know!
Thanks for reading! xx