Hey everyone! Back with another tag, but today it’s not a book tag! Today I’m doing the 100 Truths Tag! I’ve seen this floating around everywhere and honestly just wanted to talk about myself, so here we are!
1. what’s your name?
2. any nicknames or aliases?
Technically Ally is a nickname so I guess we’ll go with that.
3. your gender?
I’m a woman!
4. your star sign?
Pisces (which my sister scoffed at once because “that’s the lame one”)
5. how old are you?
*Taylor Swift voice* 22
6. your relationship status?
7. any children?
No, thank god
8. any pets?
My family has a dog named Theo! And two birds but they hate us!
9. any tattoos or piercings?
I’ve been telling myself I’m going to get a tattoo for like 5 years now, but as of right now, no.
10. what do you like about yourself?
I have nice hair and nice teeth and a nice smile! And I think I’m fairly good at being objective and I’m also really passionate.
11. what do you dislike about yourself?
I procrastinate like no other. Honestly. It’s SO BAD.
12. righty or lefty?
13. the last thing you drank:
Water I think
14. the last thing you ate:
When I’m writing this, the last thing I had was fried rice.
15. your last phone call:
I called my family a couple nights ago!
16. your last text message:
To my brother! I texted him a picture of Elon Musk smoking weed lol
17. your last email:
Uhhhhhhhh I think my boss?
18. the last song you listened to:
Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake (classic)
19. the last book you read:
I recently finished Shanghai Girls by Lisa See!
20. the last time you cried:
A few days ago because I was overwhelmed with life!!!!
21. the last blog you read:
I don’t remember, sorry!
22. the last person you spoke to:
My roommate, Natasha.
23. the last place you visited:
Idk what this means…
24. your last holiday abroad:
I went to Maui with my family!
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Nope, I don’t have an ex lol
26. have you ever been cheated on?
27. have you ever cheated on someone?
28. have you ever lost someone special to you?
My grandmother passed away about a year ago, if that counts.
29. have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
OKAY I’ve only puked while drunk once and I don’t even think it’s cause I was drunk, I think I was sick beforehand and the drinking didn’t help. It’s my friends’ favourite story to tell now which is so fun!!!
30. have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. have you ever met someone who changed you?
I mean, I think we all have. I think my old boss, Fiona, influenced what I want to do in life and how I want to get there A TON.
32. have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
YES omg I basically only talk to 2 people from high school lmao
33. have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I mean probably but I can’t remember what it was? I’m pretty unremarkable so idk what they’d be talking about lol
35. have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t think so!
36. have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. have you ever had your own heart broken?
I mean by books yeah.
38. have you ever had sex on the first date?
Nope! I’ve only been on one first date lol
39. have you ever been arrested?
40. have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I mean I’m bi so
41. have you ever done something you regret?
We all have?
42. have you ever had a threesome?
43. have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Like, today? Because obviously. The other day I was saying goodbye to the cashier at the frozen yogurt place and walked into a sign.
44. have you ever misjudged someone?
YES I try not to judge people but it’s so hard! But luckily (or unluckily too I guess) I’ve been proven wrong before!
YOUR BELIEFS & OPINIONS
45. do you believe in God?
I believe in a higher power that I call God because that’s what I’ve been taught to call It but I don’t believe in an all-powerful, all-seeing God, or even one single God.
46. do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes? When I’m not anxious and overwhelmed!
47. do you believe in Santa Claus?
Not anymore, but I did for an embarrassingly long time.
48. do you believe in ghosts?
Like, kind of? I don’t completely discredit the idea of there being ghosts.
49. do you believe in aliens?
Okay the universe is SO BIG and apparently infinite in a way we can’t understand, so obviously there’s something else out there. I think believing otherwise is just ignorant tbh
50. do you believe in miracles?
Yes and no. I believe that sometimes things happen that we can’t really explain. Like, I fell riding a couple summers ago and both my horse and I pretty much somersaulted on the ground and really he should have crushed me but we were both unharmed? Like he didn’t touch me at all and we managed to fall in different places even though, according to physics, I should have fallen directly under him. And that seems like a kind of miracle? If that makes sense?
51. do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Uhhhhhh yes and no. I mean, cognitive behavioural therapy is retraining yourself how to think in a better way, and constantly thinking negative things will negatively affect you. But I don’t think that “just thinking positively” will cure everything, y’know? Will it help things like depression and anxiety? Yes. Will it cure cancer? No
52. do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. Attraction, yes, but love, no.
53. can money make you happy?
Yes, and anyone who says otherwise is rich.
54. would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. do you have strong political beliefs?
Kind of? I’m very anti- a lot of things and definitely a lot more left-wing than a lot of people. That being said, I dislike all the current political leaders in Canada.
57. do you have strong religious beliefs?
Yes and no. Like I said above, I believe in some sort of higher power. And I’m proudly part of the United Church. But I’m not offended when people aren’t religious, and I don’t believe religion is a cure-all, at least not for me.
58. what do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and support!
59. are you eating anything right now?
No, but I probably will be soon.
60. are you drinking anything right now?
61. what are you listening to right now?
62. what are you thinking about right now?
How I should really be getting ready to go out but instead I’m typing this.
63. what are you waiting for right now?
64. what are you most excited about right now?
65. what’s your pet hate right now?
Right now I’m sick, so that I guess.
66. what’s your favourite thing right now?
Chocolate digestive biscuits!!!!!!!
67. if you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Getting ready to go out lol
68. your first best friend:
My friend Charlotte, who’s still one of my best friends!!!
69. your first kiss:
My current boyfriend!
70. your first celebrity crush:
I honestly don’t remember.
71. your first holiday:
Uhhhhh my parents took me to San Diego when I was like 18 months and my dad almost left me with an American customs agent.
72. your first pet:
We had a dog named Sammy and two turtles names Sammy and Speedy!
73. your first regret:
Um how am I supposed to remember this?
74. your first job:
I worked as a door hostess at a beer garden at the Calgary Stampede! It was actually a lot of fun and I worked with great people that I’m still friends with.
75. your first childhood memory:
My first memory is my brother being born lol
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. love or money?
Both? I guess love.
77. twitter or facebook?
Twitter!! But I honestly like both.
78. hook up or relationship?
79. dogs or cats?
80. coffee or tea?
Coffee!! I never thought I’d say that, but I’m converted.
81. beer or wine?
Wine. Beer is the worst.
82. sweet or savory?
83. introvert or extrovert?
I’m totally introverted.
84. vampires or werewolves?
85. seaside or countryside?
86. summer or winter?
87. books or movies?
88. horror or comedy?
Both!!!! but comedy more
RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. do you wish you could change your past?
Maybe small things, but nothing major honestly.
90. what’s your dream job?
If we’re talking Dream Dream, then I’d love to be a spy. Like James Bond, but me. If we’re talking realistic, I’d love to go into health policy and government.
91. what’s your guilty pleasure?
92. what are you afraid of?
Being lonely for the rest of my life.
93. what was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
An architect! And a spy lmao
94. if you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To have the exact amount of money I need at any given time.
95. if you could change anything about your life what would it be?
If I could never get the common cold or flu, that would be great (I’m just bitter I’m sick rn tbh)
96. would you want immortality?
97. if you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
Queen Elizabeth II!
98. would you say you are happy?
Yes!!! I’m a happy, optimistic person!!!!!
99. what one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
It’s okay!!!!! Things will get better!!! You’ll find good friends (no, your friends from high school are shitty, trust me, stop trying to make it better) and they’ll become some of your best friends and you’ll stop being lonely!!!!!
100. where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Hopefully graduated from law school with a job, preferably in government or health law, and maybe being a prof!
So there you have it!!!! 100 things you didn’t need to know about me!
Thanks for reading!! xx
2 thoughts on “Tag Tuesday: the 100 Truths Tag!”
This was actually so interesting! I might do it myself 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! You definitely should! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person