Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far! Today I’m back with another award tag! I was nominated by the amazing LaRonda @ Flying Paperbacks for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!! Thank you so much, LaRonda!!! I’m so sorry this is late (as usual).
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven things about me
- I love conspiracy theories. I think they’re so interesting, and find it so interesting when people get SO invested in them.
- I wanted to be an architect when I was younger, but I hate drawing straight lines which is kind of necessary, and it’s hard to get work as an architect.
- I actually don’t think watching the movie before reading the book is a sin. Gasp, I know. But sometimes I want to know the story without reading the book!
- Sometimes I purposely look at spoilers for books I’m not sure if I want to read. It helps me decide whether it’s worth it.
- My favourite food is probably pasta. I could (and sometimes do) eat it every day.
- Up until this past May, I had a Blackberry phone. Remember Blackberrys? I actually loved it. Everyone would go “omg is that a Blackberry?” and it was so funny.
- I love photography and would love to be able to do it more often.
But as always, no pressure!!
Thanks for reading! And thanks again to LaRonda for the nomination, and thank you all for your love and support! xx