We’re now more than halfway through the year, so I thought I’d do a check up on my goals for 2018, and maybe add some goals for the upcoming 6 months. To see my original post, click here!
- Read 20 new books: I was on track, so I upped it to 30!
- Read 2 non-fiction books: done! I’ve actually read three, so I surpassed this goal!
- Read more books from my TBR: on track! I’ve only read a few books that weren’t on my TBR!
- Read more diverse books: on track! I’ve read more books by authors of colour and that feature diverse characters.
- Post at least two reviews a month: on track! With the exception of July (which was an exception), I’ve succeeded!!
- Get to 400 followers: done!! Thank you all so much!!
- Get more into book photography: on track ish? I take photos for headers and certain posts, but I don’t have a bookstagram or take photos regularly.
General life goals
- Go for one run per week: LOL. I think I’ve gone for like six runs this whole year?
- Get an A on my thesis: I DID IT!!!!!!
- Read more opinion pieces: on track! I’ve been reading a ton of opinion pieces, and loving it!
- Publish an article as the first author: DONE!!! I finally have a publication as first author!!
- Go on a road trip with friends: done (ish)! My friend and I did a mini road trip around Nova Scotia in February!
- Finish undergrad: done!! Whoop whoop!!
- Get coffee with friends at least once a month: on track? ish? I’ve done things and seen my friends at least every month, but I haven’t been that good at seeing certain friends consistently.
- Read 30 books.
- Continue reading books from my TBR and books that I own.
- Continue to read diverse books.
- Post at least three times a week: so I’m starting law school soon (AAAAAAH) and I’m not sure how much time I’ll have.
- Reach 800 followers.
- Continue posting two reviews per month.
General life goals
- See my friends whenever I’m in town.
- Get along with my roommates!!
- Continue to read opinion pieces.
So those are my updated goals for 2018!
Thanks for reading!