Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever haul!! This year for Christmas, I was completely spoiled and got so many amazing books. I thought I’d share and let you know my thoughts on the ones I’ve already made it through.
From bottom to top, I received:
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Translation of Love by Lynne Kutsukake
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Power by Naomi Alderman
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- milk and honey by Rupi Kaur
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
I also gifted my brother Artemis by Andy Weir, and my sister was gifted Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu. My mom also received The Shoe on the Roof by Will Ferguson, which I’ll be borrowing to 2018 because it sounds super interesting (and he’s a local author!)
Look at how gorgeous they are! Starfish and Little Fires Everywhere are so beautiful, as is Salt to the Sea.
I’ve already read three of them: milk and honey, Starfish, and the Female of the Species. I really enjoyed them all, but my favourite is 100% the Female of the Species. I’ll have reviews coming very soon!
Please enjoy these pictures of my puppy with my pile of books.
How cute is he?????
That’s all for today’s post! Thanks for reading! What books did you get for Christmas??