I cannot believe that it is almost 2018. But at the same time, 2017 can fuck right off.
I like setting goals for the year (obviously) and I like posting them here to keep me somewhat accountable. I’ve divided them into reading goals (although I’ll have a TBR soon!), blog goals, and general goals.
- Read 20 new books
- Read 2 non-fiction books — two might not seem like a lot, but since my Goodreads goal is only 20 books, that’s 10% of my books
- Read more books from my TBR
- Read more diverse books
- Post at least two reviews a month — because I don’t read as much, I feel like I don’t post reviews as often as I should. So my goal is to post at least two per month.
- Get to 400 followers (I think it’s doable!)
- Get more into book photography
General life goals
- Go for one run per week (I can hope, okay)
- Get an A on my thesis
- Read more opinion pieces
- Publish an article as the first author
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Finish undergrad (whaaaat)
- Get coffee with friends at least once a month
I tried to do 18 but I couldn’t quite get there. But I think these goals are doable, which will keep me happy.
Thanks for reading!