- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
Three book pet hates
- Insta-love. Insta-like or insta-crush are okay, because I definitely do both. But not insta-love
- “Girl is actually really attractive but she’s the only one who doesn’t know!”
- Covers with people on them. I’m just not a fan?
Honourable mention that’s more a writing thing and not necessarily a book thing: unfinished brackets. Like where there’s an open bracket but NO CLOSE BRACKET.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Somewhere with lots of pillows and something soft to lie on and a nice window (i.e. my bed).
Tell us three book confessions.
- I dog-ear books, I’m sorry!
- I’ve been steering away from YA lately, especially YA fantasy. IDK why but I haven’t ben reaching for it lately
- One of my favourite series is the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore, which is a trashy spy series but I love it to death
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I have a hard time crying while reading, but The Hate U Give made me tear-up in several places.
How many books are on your bedside table?
Eight plus my kindle!
What’s your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I don’t really snack while I’m reading because I read in bed most of the time and I have a strict no snacks in the bed policy. But I like drinking hot chocolate while I read.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
The Life of Pi by Yann Martel, the Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, and Red Rising by Pierce Brown. There’s so many others, but those are my go-tos.
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on a bookcase.
Here’s a few!
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words.
The whole world.
Biggest reading secret.
There are some books on Goodreads that I’ve marked as read and I definitely haven’t read them!!!!!!! Oops!!!!!!! (but I’ve never reviewed these books and I marked them as read when I first started Goodreads because I thought it would give me better recommendations lol)
Thanks for reading! xx