Thank you very much to Rachel for the nomination!! I’m sorry this is literally 2 months later. But better late than never, right!
The award was created by by Okoto Engima.
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about me
- I have a really weird memory for really specific things and my long-term memory is great
- My very first concert was Hilary Duff and from what I remember it was amazing
- The book I identified the most with as a kid was Stephanie’s Ponytail by Robert Munsch. Idek why, I just loved it.
Do you like musicals?
I love musicals!! My favourite is Chicago, because I have very fond memories of going to see it live with my dad (when I was about 10 years too young to understand it, I just liked the music) and probably watch it every year. But Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen really touched me in a way no other song has recently.
Do you listen to music while reading?
Not usually, I find it distracting. BUT there’s that new trend going around tumblr currently of editing music to sound like it’s being played in another room and I can read with that (for the most part).
What are your Top 3-5 favourite books?
Omg that’s so hard but here goes: the Life of Pi by Yann Martell, the Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, the Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, Red Rising by Pierce Brown, and Every Day by David Levithan. There’s so many more but those are the ones that came to mind.
What do you plan to read next?
I’m hoping to finish the Beauty Myth before the end of the year, so probably that! But I’ve also wanted to read something this weekend, so maybe I’ll just buy a quick read for my kindle.
If you could only eat one snack or junk food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate covered digestive biscuits. I just love them.
I feel like I’ve been overwhelming people with tags and nominations so I’ll hold off for now lol.
Thanks everyone for reading and thanks again Rachel for the nomination!