Thank you very much to Vikki for the nomination! Her blog is wonderful, so please go check it out! Sorry this is so late!! I got a bunch of nominations suddenly so they are coming in the next few weeks!
Which songs do you like to listen to when you’re reading or working?
I generally don’t like to listen to music when I read/work because it distracts me. HOWEVER I’m really liking the trend on Tumblr right now of editing a song to sound like it’s in another room (like this one here) and I’ve been listening to those at work. It’s just relaxing??
What three words describe you best?
Passionate, sarcastic, and chocolate
What is the most fulfilling thing about blogging for you?
I love interacting with other bloggers and hearing their opinions on things, which is why I started a blog in the first place.
Which childhood memory mortifies you the most?
Oh god there’s so many, I was such an awkward kid. I can’t think of a specific one now though.
OH I though of one. In Grade 6, I started at a new school which was super awkward because it was a small school (there were only 25 people in my grade) and they’d almost all known each other since kindergarten and I was an awkward kid. Anyway in like the first couple weeks, we were all joking around at recess and pretending to pants each other, and one of the girls actually pants me which was SO AWKWARD. She felt so bad and I felt so bad and everyone was super nice about it but STILL.
If you could live your life either 50 years in the past or 50 years in the future, which would you chose and why?
Although I’d love to visit the 60s, I think I’d rather choose 50 years in the future because hopefully (hopefully) the world would have less racism and sexism and the like.
What three tips would you give to your ten year old self about living their life?
- When you’re in Australia, please please please try to remember everything you possibly can and enjoy it all. It will be an amazing experience and you’ll be happy about it years later
- DON’T FORGE MOMMY’S SIGNATURE ON THAT TEST, YOU WILL HAVE A BIG FIGHT ABOUT IT AND CRY ALL NIGHT. Take my word for it and just don’t do it. Suck it up and tell them the test went poorly
- You currently love yourself and think the world of yourself. Never stop doing that
What activity/thing/person cheers you the most when you are upset?
Horseback riding will always be the thing I go to. Even just being around my horses helps, even though they’re not always as keen on cuddling as I am.
My questions for you:
- What book would you give 10 year-old you?
- What’s your favourite quote and why??
- If you could only listen to three artists/bands for the rest of your life, who would they be??
- Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
- Have you ever cosplayed (pictures???)
- If you could punch any author, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Is there anything weird or abnormal about your body?
Thanks everyone for your continued love and support! And of course, thanks for reading! xx