Learn more about Top Ten Tuesday here! This week is “Ten book recommendations for ______________: (Skies the limit here…examples: for Hufflepuffs, for fans of Game of Thrones, for people who don’t normally read YA, for animal lovers, for video game lovers, etc.)”
I chose recommendations for young women, because I am all about girl power. I also have a 13-year-old sister and try to give her books with good role models, so that’s the target group I was going for with these books.
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Beka Cooper trilogy by Tamora Pierce
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
- Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
- milk and honey by Rupi Kuar
- the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Thanks for reading!! xx
3 thoughts on “TTT August 15: Ten book recommendations for young women”
(Again consider this liked). Some great books on here, and a few that I haven’t read yet.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! I highly suggest all of them!