Find more about T5W here! This week’s topic is Book Covers You’d Live In, which is such an interesting topic!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I hate the godawful covers, but it would mean I get transported to Paris so I’m okay with that
- the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so I can be there to meet Sirius Black 🙃
- the Luxe by Anna Godbersen, because I’ve always wanted to wear one of those dresses
- the Martin by Andy Weir because then I’d be in S P A C E
Let me know what covers you’d like to be transported into!
Thanks for reading! xx