Find more about T5W here! This week’s topic is Children’s books, which is great because I feel like there are so many kids books I would love to talk about but don’t.
- The Chronicle’s of Narnia. These books will always hold a very special place in my heart and I hold them very near and dear to me.
- Are You my Mother by PD Eastman. There’s one line in this book that goes “you are not my mother. You are a snort” which my sister and I thought was HILARIOUS and it still makes me laugh (granted I was like 13 when we laughed at this so idk if my humour has changed all that much)
- Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Again, I hold these books next to my heart.
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri. I had an abridged version of this book (I think) but I love it to death.
- Stephanie’s Ponytail by Robert Munsch. I really connected with Stephanie as a little kid and all of Munsch’s books are great
Thanks for reading! xx