Find more about T5W here! This week’s topic is hate-to-love relationships, but this is honestly one of my least favourite tropes and I think it can be super damaging to relationships in today’s day and age. So I chose an old topic I haven’t done yet and do favourite angsty relationships (which is similar but less mysogynistic).
- Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Todd and Viola from the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness
- Crowley and Aziraphale from Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Day and June from Legend by Marie Lu
- Nate and Bronwyn from One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Thanks for reading! xx