I was tagged by Katie, so thank you very much! Because I’ve literally read 4 books in 2017 and three of them are the Red Rising Trilogy, I’m going to include books from last year as well! (which is also why I’m not doing TTT today. It’d be kinda hard to do that with only 4 books lol)
1. THE BEST BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2017 AND
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2017 SO FAR?
Morning Star by Pierce Brown. It was just so good you guys!!
3. A NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT WANT TO?
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I’ve heard so many good things!
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2017?
Warcross by Marie Lu. I loved Legend and I haven’t read anything else by her, and this sounds so interesting!
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT?
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This was a DNF for me because I hate Finch.
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE?
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I love this book so much, and I wasn’t expecting to love it that much.
7. FAVOURITE NEW AUTHOR?
New-to-me would be Pierce Brown (shocker). I cannot believe that trilogy is his debut. It was so good.
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH?
I don’t really have one? Does Mustang count??
9. NEWEST FAVOURITE CHARACTER
Mustang from Red Rising, because I’ve never mentioned that I love her before. Also Nate from One of Us is Lying. I really liked him.
10. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
Morning Star. Guys, the last 40% made me cry from so many different emotions.
11. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY?
All of them have made me happy tbh. I can’t think of one book that stood out.
12. FAVOURITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR?
Before I Fall was pretty good. I also saw Everything Everything, but I haven’t read the book so I can’t really make the comparison.
13. FAVOURITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR
There isn’t really a stand-out one to me. I generally only post the posts I like, so I’ve liked all of them (I also noticed that I need to write more reviews lol)
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU BOUGHT OR RECEIVED SO FAR THIS YEAR?
I just bough Caraval and it’s so pretty!!
15. BOOKS YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
Caraval, the Night Circus, and a Tale for the Time Being! These are my next three (not necessarily in that order)
Thank you for reading! xx