I was nominated by the lovely Kourtni, so go and check out her post! Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What’s your favourite book that reminds you of summer?
Probably the Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. It’s so summery and it’s such a fun read, I love it.
What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
TBH the only books I’ve read so far this year have been the Red Rising trilogy, which as we all know, I love very much. But I think Morning Star was my favourite of all three. It was just so. damn. good. Like literally the best ending I could imagine.
What are some of your favourite blogs?
I’m just going to merge this with who I’m nominating, so if you’re mentioned here, consider yourself nominated!
Kali @ Kali Borovic (although I think you did this recently)
There are tons of other bloggers that I really love as well, most of which I’ve recently nominated for awards and didn’t want to bug too much haha
My questions for you:
- What was your favourite childhood book and author?
- Who do you admire the most in your life?
- If you could live in any fictional world, what would it be?
Thanks again to Kourtni for nominating me and thank you all for reading and having wonderful blogs!