Can be found here! For this summer books post, I thought I’d do road trip books. My brother and I both have difficulty focusing when we read in the car. Like, I don’t get sick but I get distracted by everything. Because of this, we classify books that are easy to read as “road trip books.” They’re books that are still great and easy to read, but not literary masterpieces. So, here’s ten books that either I classify as road-trip books, or that contain a road trip in them!
- the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore. My personal favourite is Divine Madness, but make sure you read all of them!
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- My Dirty Little Book of Stolen Time by Liz Jensen. It’s about a time travelling prostitute! Who’s portrayed as lovable! What’s not to like!
Books with a road trip
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Zigzag by Ellen Wittlinger. I read this about 7 years ago and remember loving it! It’s definitely better suited for younger readers, but it’s still great!
- the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares (not technically a road trip, but close enough!)
- So B. It by Sarah Weeks. Don’t look past this one just because it has a young protagonist! It’s so good!
Thanks for reading! xx