I wrote on my 2017 goals post that I wanted to read five new books, but I never really said what those five were. So I thought I’d write them down so I can refer back at the end of the year and see if I stuck to it.
- the Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown. I’ve read the first one and I’m about 75% of the way through the second one and it’s my first book to finish after school is done!
- the Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill. This has been sitting on my bedside table for at least 18 months now, so it’s finally time to give it a go
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. I’ve had this since the summer but have yet to read it and I’ve heard a ton of good things from different people
- any more as I find them. My list is always growing
- Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar. I’ve only read this book once but I loved it, so I want to re-read it
That’s all! Let me know if you have any suggestions!