I cannot believe it’s 2017. I turn 21. Australia was 10 years ago. Like what.
Anyway, here are my goals for 2017. Some are more personal, some are more tangible, and some are things that I continuously try to work on.
- Be more independent. Whether this be travel alone or grocery shop for yourself or what have you
- Get my full license. In Alberta, I’m still under some restrictions. But, in February I can get my full license and have almost no restrictions!!!
- Travel, of course
- Do more photography
- Be more active. Take more walks, go for more runs, work out more. Walk to foothills more!!!
- Get more in shape for backpacking
- Write the LSAT (I’m currently registered for February, wish me luck!!!!!)
- Apply to law or grad school
- Related to that, figure out what I want to do in life
- Try to mend old friendships
- Get an A in stats and bio-chem
- Get a publication as the first author
- Read 5 new books
- Compete at 1.20m consistently
- Finally finish Firefly (it’s been 3 years dammit)
- Drink more water (obviously)
- As always, be happy
Thanks everyone for reading!