1. What is you’re favourite Christmas Film?
I made a list here!
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I live in Alberta, Canada, so white Christmases are pretty common. I’m pretty sure last year was a white Christmas 🙂
(update: it’s not Christmas but it’s been snowing all day and the HIGH for tomorrow is -10. the HIGH is -17)
3. What’s you’re favourite Christmas Song?
I don’t really know??? It’s horrible, but My Christmas List by Simple Plan probably.
4. Where do you usually spend Christmas Day?
At my house with my parents and siblings. I’ve never spent Christmas anywhere else.
5. Do you ever open Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
We open one on Christmas Eve, just to get excited haha.
6. Can you name all off Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. And Rudolph. We did a game a horseback riding a few years ago so now I know them ahaha.
7. What are the Christmas Traditions are you most looking forward too?
Things are going to be a bit different this year, because my brother isn’t going to be here until the 20th (he goes to school across the country) so traditions will be a bit different. But probably making cookies and decorating the tree.
8. Is you’re Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. We have never had a fake one, although the time is probably coming soon.
9. What’s your all time Christmas Food/sweets?
I like mashed potatoes and the cookies.
10. What’s the best Christmas gift you ever received?
My parents got me my camera a few years ago, which I adore very much. They also got me my riding boots for Christmas and they are literally the nicest boots ever.
11. What would be your dream place to visit at Christmas?
I’m not too sure honestly. Alberta is so wintery and Christmasy as it is, so I like it here.
12. Are you a pro wrapper or a fail wrapper?
I think I’m pretty good. I like lots of ribbon though lol
13. Most memorable Christmas moment?
I was concussed last year during Christmas, so maybe that???
14. What made you realise the truth about Santa Claus?
Until like grade 8 honestly. My parents let me believe for so long. They eventually just hinted that he wasn’t real and it just confirmed my beliefs.
15. Do you make New Years Resolutions and stick to them?
Not really. I try to, but I’m bad at sticking to things.
16. What makes Christmas Special for you?
Spending time with my family (cheesy, I know), making cookies, decorating, buying presents. All those fun things.
Thanks for reading!!